Hours: The Frac Nord-Pas de Calais is open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday to Sunday.
Closed: 25 December, 1 January and 1 May.
Admission to the inaugural exhibition of Frac Nord-Pas de Calais –
“Le Futur commence ici” – is free for all (except guided tours and evening events).
Admission to the Exhibitions
Payment of the admission fee provides access to all of the spaces of Frac Nord-Pas de Calais (not including special events) for the duration of the season in which it was paid.
Full price: €4.00
Reduced price: €2.00 (Under 26 years, over 60 years, holders of a DKBus marine card, holders of a large family card, on presentation of an admission ticket to the LAAC/MBA or the Musée portuaire).*
Free admission: Under 18 years, students, the unemployed, RSA benefits recipient, members of Frac, members of ICOM, members of IKT, teachers, journalists with a press card, members of AGESSA or an artists’ centre, individuals with a reduced mobility card or those with a disability, their attendants, educators, donors.*
Admission to Frac Nord-Pas de Calais is free for all the first Sunday of each month, on heritage days and on museum nights.
Admission to the outreach laboratory (resource centre) is free for all, by reservation and according to the number of places available.
* upon presentation of a valid document.
- Independent groups: exhibition admission fee, by reservation and limited to 20 people per group.
- Groups with a Frac guide: €120.00. A one-hour visit (FR, EN, NL) by reservation, for groups of a maximum 20 people.
- Guided tours on Saturdays and Sundays: exhibition admission fee, no reservation required (20 to 25 people). Meet at the reception area of the Frac at 3:00 p.m. (adults on Saturdays and families on Sundays).
- French sign language visits: exhibition admission fee, by reservation with the Signes de Sens association, for groups of a maximum 20 people.
- Independent school-group visits: free access, by reservation, one class per visit.
- School-group visits accompanied by a guide: free access for school groups in the Communauté Urbaine de Dunkerque, €60.00 for school groups outside the Communauté Urbaine de Dunkerque, by reservation, one class per visit.
For more information on visiting the Frac, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMAP workshops: Every saturday afternoon in the Frac Studio, from 1:30 to 5:30, fine art workshops available to students between 9 and 17, supervised by Caroline Delbeke and Emmanuelle Pidoux from the City School for Fine Arts (EMAP).
Information and registration at +33 (0)3 28 66 15 60 or email@example.com.
- Open workshops: Every wednesday and sunday afternoon in the Frac Studio, from 1:30 to 5:30, independent fine art workshops available to students between 3 and 12 (tools & material provided), exhibition admission fee.
Information and registration at +33 (0)3 28 65 84 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction to contemporary art, Thursdays at the Frac: free access, by reservation, for groups of a maximum 25 people.
- Evening events: varies according to event.
Download the Rules of procedures of the Frac Nord-Pas de Calais